Predefined Color Shemes
What would L’Arche mean for you?
What to expect?
- Assistants will help you to make the most of your life, responding to your daily-life needs, giving you the encouragement and skills you need to keep building your life towards your own goals.
- Your commitment with L’Arche will last as long it’s the right fit for you and the community. Each year, you will be able to set up and take part in your annual review, so that you can say how it is going.
- Be prepared to take increasing responsibility for your own life, and for making your own mark on community life as well.
- In most places, L’Arche is a registered charity and meets or exceeds national standards in professional care and around inclusion.
- Your own unique outlook on life will be respected, whatever your religion or philosophy; in return, we ask you to respect the spiritual dimension of L'Arche and other community members and where possible to take part in community celebrations
How to join us?
The easiest way for you is to contact a local community. Every country has its own set of rules when it comes to service provision around housing and working. Please contact the nearest L’Arche community to receive further information. Use this map to contact L’Arche in your country.