About L’Arche Tecklenburg
L’Arche Tecklenburg is a Christian ecumenical community which, together with the communities in Ravensburg and Landsberg, belongs to L’Arche Germany and thus to L’Arche International. L’Arche Tecklenburg is the provider of a residential offer for people with intellectual disabilities in a special form of integration assistance according to SGB IX. L’Arche Tecklenburg works under the umbrella organization of the Diakonie. A total of 18 residents with intellectual disabilities as well as employees who wish to do so live together in two houses in Tecklenburg.
In the course of a succession plan we are looking for the next possible date an Organization Leader (f/m/d) full or part time
- A responsible and fulfilling job with a high degree of creative freedom and short decision-making paths in order to develop the organization actively and in cooperation with the Community Leader, which oversees the pedagogical, community-related and spiritual aspects, and the Board of the association.
- Extensive offerings for personal and professional development.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Performance-related remuneration according to BAT-KF with capital-forming benefits, special payments as well as 30 vacation days and additional regeneration days (up to 2 days per year) as well as attractive benefits such as bike leasing and formation opportunities.
- Belonging to an international / vibrant community that values mutual relationships.
- Affiliation with the L’Arche International network.
- Planning and controlling of the budget of the organization in cooperation with the funding agencies, authorities and the tax advisor.
- Implementation of professional standards and legal framework, in particular further development of special living arrangements as part of the BTHG conversion.
- Implementation of necessary organizational changes including optimization of administrative processes and participation support.
- Personnel responsibility for approximately 20 employees in cooperation with Community Leader and Board.
- Development of a standardized documentation system.
- Updating the QM system.
- Planning and management of structural changes: comprehensive refurbishment of the existing building and construction of a new outpatient/inclusive residential facility.
- Academic qualification in the field of social management / health care.
- Leadership experience in inclusion assistance with knowledge of the BTHG.
- Cooperation with Community Leader and Board.
- Interest and willingness to support the involvement of L’Arche Tecklenburg Ark into L’Arche International.
- Participative leadership style that respects the Christian character of the institution.
- And last but not least, enjoyment of people and a willingness to engage in mutual relationships.
Please send your application to:
Archegemeinschaft Tecklenburg e.V. – Chairman of the Board: Alexander Fenker
Phone: 0178 – 4768382 / Mail: email@example.com
Bodelschwinghweg 6, 49545 Tecklenburg