Organise implementation of the strategy and priorities of L’Arche International through providing greater synergy and coordination between the members of the International Leadership Team and the International Support Team.
- Salary & benefits: based on the L’Arche HR policy in the applicant’s country of residence.
- Availability to travel regularly to work with your team members, participate to international meetings, visit communities, etc. (Between 5 to 8 trips per year)
- An experienced manager with strong leadership skills who is comfortable working in both French and English?
- An experienced leader of multicultural and remote teams?
- Someone with an excellent command of change management and excited by this perspective ?
- Driven by strong values: dignity for people with learning disabilities, respect, solidarity, social justice, share and spirituality?
This role is for you!
How to apply
The recruitment is organised through an external consultant HUMANITALENTS https://humanitalents.com/annonces/
You are invited to send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org before November, 9th 2023